Your Shopping Bag is Empty
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to brownthomas.com. We would like you to have the best possible experience with us. To find out more about our website please see the Terms and Conditions in detail below.
By using this website you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions in their entirety you must immediately stop using this website.
The Brown Thomas website is provided solely for your personal use.
You may not use this website for any commercial purpose. References in these Terms and Conditions to “we”, “us” and “Brown Thomas” are to Brown Thomas & Co Limited with registration number 1407, Registered Address: 92 Grafton Street, Dublin 2, Ireland.
- We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, prices, photographic representations and descriptions of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the appearances, colours, textures or finishes of our products that appear on the website. What you see will depend on your monitor and computer equipment, we are therefore unable to guarantee that the product images are an accurate representation of the actual merchandise. Please refer to our Returns Policy if you are unhappy with your purchase.
- We will not be liable for any reason if the Brown Thomas website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of or the entire Brown Thomas website.
- All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Non-acceptance of your order may be due to any one or more of the following non-exhaustive reasons:
- The product you ordered is out of stock;
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment;
- We have identified a pricing or product description error;
- There is a system or procurement failure; and Failed customer validation checks.
- When you place an order on our website we will email you an acknowledgement detailing the product you have ordered. This email is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Brown Thomas.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and Brown Thomas will take place when your order has been dispatched. We will email you when your order has been dispatched. We reserve the right to dispatch multiple orders separately.
- A gift message facility is available on certain orders and is available for your own personal and strictly non-commercial use. We do not take any responsibility for the contents of messages communicated by you to a third party. Where you use this facility you agree that your message will not include any content that could be construed as defamatory, abusive, obscene, racist, offensive, harassing, threatening, vulgar or which could cause embarrassment or distress to any person. You agree not to impersonate any person, including but not limited to any of our employees or customers.
Brown Thomas Click & Collect is a convenient and complimentary service which enables you to place an order online and collect from your nearest store, with no additional charge. Please note the following Terms & Conditions for our Click & Collect service.
Click & Collect: Payment and Order holding period
Payment authorisation is taken at the time you place your order, and full payment is taken when your order is sent to your store for collection; this will be before the order is collected.
Delivery to store
Your Click & Collect order will take 1-2 working days to arrive at your selected store. For Brown Thomas Dublin it will usually take 1 working day and for Brown Thomas Cork, Limerick, Galway and BT2 Dundrum and BT2 Blanchardstown- 2-3 working days. *Please note deliveries will arrive in your selected store from Monday to Friday.
Order Holding Period
We will keep your order at your preferred store for 14 days, from the date of receipt to store. After this period we will contact you to either process a refund via your original method of payment or have the item/s returned. If for any reason you are unable to collect your order when it’s ready please contact Online Customer Services Team to make an alternative arrangement.
Please contact our Online Customer Services Team +353 (0) 818 303 062 or email email@example.com.
For more information on our Returns policy please read here.
Click & Collect: Documentation for collection or return of items
Only you or a nominated contact can collect your order. The person you nominate must be someone who lives at your address.
If you are collecting your order yourself please make sure you bring the following documentation:
1. A copy of your ‘Ready for Collection’ email or show this document on your phone or tablet.
2. The payment card that you used to purchase the items, or photographic ID (a driving license, passport or loyalty card).
If someone collects on your behalf please make sure they bring the following documentation:
1. A copy of your ‘Ready for Collection’ email or show this document on phone or tablet.
2. A Photographic ID (a driving license, passport or your loyalty card).
3. Proof of address (bill or bank statement).
Terms & Conditions for Click & Collect remain the same as our stores. See our Terms & Conditions here.
Looking for more information on Click & Collect Terms & Conditions? Please contact our Online Customer Services Team on +353 (0) 818 303 062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Standard and Express delivery services are provided by An Post. Standard delivery to most addresses in Ireland generally takes up to 2-3 working days. Express Delivery takes up to 1-2 working days and requires a signature. Please place your order before 12.30pm in order to ensure next day delivery. If An Post is unable to deliver your item, they will leave a delivery notification docket for you. This outlines all the information on how to collect the item(s). You can collect your item(s) from their local delivery units or they can arrange redelivery to the same or alternative address. All items can be tracked using the track & trace option on An Post.
- Weekend delivery services are provided by our courier partner and are available to all customers with a delivery address in Dublin. Weekend deliveries can be placed between Monday 12.00am and Friday 12.30pm for delivery over the coming weekend.
On Friday evening prior to your delivery, you will be contacted by SMS and assigned a two hour delivery slot. Please note: it is important that you provide a mobile phone number when ordering a weekend delivery where possible.
If the assigned delivery slot does not suit, you can contact our courier partner to reschedule the delivery. The available timeslots are: 9am-11am, 11am-1pm, 2pm-4pm, 4pm-6pm. If you are unable to accept and sign for your delivery, our courier partner will call you to arrange an alternative delivery time. If they cannot get in contact with you, they will leave a calling card and you can contact them to rearrange an alternative delivery time.
- Please note that your delivery may take longer during sale or other busy periods. We are unable to guarantee delivery earlier than this time frame.
- We will make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales. However, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors or events outside our control, for example extreme weather, a flood or fire. Brown Thomas shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales.
- Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered to you.
- We will notify you of the delivery cost at the time we acknowledge your order. For bespoke or special delivery items a separate communication of delivery cost may be made. For details of our delivery charges, please refer to our 'Dispatch and Delivery' section.
- We currently deliver to the island of Ireland only, but we will accept orders from customers living outside of Ireland.
- You can have goods from the same order shipped to multiple addresses. Select this option at purchase and click on the ‘Edit' buttons in your shopping bag to select an address for each item.
- You may receive your order in two separate packages, from the same order. In this case it is imperative to send your returns to the address on the respective package to ensure your return items to the correct Brown Thomas dispatch destination.
- BT Plus is an online delivery subscription service of Brown Thomas & Co. Limited, 88-92 Grafton Street, Dublin 2, VAT No. IE8V56031J.
- BT Plus gives you unlimited standard delivery for 12 months for an annual fee of €14.95, on all orders that you place using brownthomas.com.
- BT Plus only covers outbound delivery of online orders, it does not cover returns. For details of our returns policy for online orders, please refer here.
- In order to subscribe to BT Plus, you will need a registered Brown Thomas online account. You can create an account when making a purchase.
- The start date of your BT Plus subscription will be the date on which you purchased it, after which, it will expire 12 months after this date. 10 days prior to the expiry date you will receive an email reminding you this service is due to expire. BT Plus does not automatically renew, meaning that once it has expired, should you wish to continue using BT Plus, you will need to purchase another subscription.
- BT Plus is only available on one delivery address within an order, if you would like to send to multiple addresses within the same order only one Standard Delivery will be available for free with this service.
- Delivery will be made by An Post in the Republic of Ireland and An Post's delivery partner in Northern Ireland.
- Your BT Plus subscription is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
- Please note that BT Plus may not apply to certain brands or products, such as the purchase of Brown Thomas Gift Cards. Please note that the list of brands and/or products which are excluded from BT Plus subscription service may be subject to change. At the checkout process, you will be notified if the relevant brand or product is excluded from the BT Plus subscription service.
- BT Plus is for personal use only and is not available for business, re-sale or wholesale purposes.
- BT Plus cannot be bought as a gift for another person. It can only be used by the person who has purchased a BT Plus subscription. However, you can use your BT Plus subscription to deliver items that you have purchased from Brown Thomas.com to your friends and family.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, amend or remove any part of these terms and conditions from time to time and it is your responsibility to check them for changes or updates. In addition to these terms and conditions, the Brown Thomas.com terms and conditions shall apply to all your online orders, and these can be found here.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your use of BT Plus is in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms and conditions by you will result in the termination of your subscription, for which, no refund will be given. Brown Thomas, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to accept or refuse any request to subscribe to BT Plus.
- By purchasing a BT Plus subscription, you accept these terms and conditions, and you also accept that Brown Thomas will hold your data for performance analysis of BT Plus. Further, you accept that we may contact you to provide you with recommendations and information about BT Plus exclusive events and offers.
- Brown Thomas reserves the right to change the price of a BT Plus subscription at any point, details of which shall be provided here. Please note that any changes to this price will not affect any current BT Plus subscription that you already have; however, once that has expired, should you wish to purchase a new subscription then the new pricing will apply.
- If, for any reason, you wish to cancel any order you have placed and it has not been dispatched, please contact our Brown Thomas Customer Service team on +353 (0)818 303062 or at email@example.com.
- It is our policy to try to process orders immediately; however, it may not always be possible to stop an order from being dispatched. After dispatch our Returns Policy will apply. Please note that your right to return goods does not apply to certain products as set out in our Returns Policy.
- We will refund or exchange any item you are not completely happy with if you return it to us within 14 days of the item being delivered to your nominated address. Please return items in their original condition, unused, in their original packaging, with garment tags and ‘do not remove tag’ still attached. Please do re-use the delivery packaging provided; it has been especially designed for you to do this.
- We cannot refund or exchange beauty items including toiletries and cosmetics which have been opened, tested or partially used and which cannot be returned in the same physical state to which they were purchased.
This does not apply to faulty or incorrectly supplied goods where your statutory rights are unaffected.
Where cosmetics and earrings are protected by hygiene seals, you are required to take reasonable care by not removing the hygiene seals. Refunds will not be provided in such circumstances unless the goods are faulty.
Where promotional discounts are applied to orders, in the event of a return, you will not be refunded the discounted proportion. Additionally any complimentary promotional gift given with an order must also be returned if you are returning those goods to which the gift related.
- How to return or exchange:
You can return items to brownthomas.com by post or to any of our Brown Thomas stores free of charge within 14 days of receipt of your order. Please note items must be returned within this time-frame and be in a saleable condition. This means returning the item(s) to us in its original condition, unused, in its original packaging, with garment tags and ‘do not remove tag’ still attached.
Once we have received the item(s) a refund will be issued to your credit/debit card. This will appear on your account within five to ten days depending on your card issuer.
If you have any queries about returning items please contact our Brown Thomas Online Customer Services team on +353 (0)818 303062 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Postal returns
To return items by post, please use the prepaid returns label provided on the back of your dispatch invoice. It is advisable for you to obtain proof of postage as we will not be held responsible for lost or damaged item(s) through the post.
You may receive your order in two separate packages from the same order. In this case it is imperative to send your returns to the address on the respective package to ensure your return items to the correct Brown Thomas dispatch destination.
- In-store returns
You can also return products to a Brown Thomas store. Please ensure that you bring the original confirmation email and dispatch invoice with you as proof of purchase.
You must ensure that you return the original undamaged packaging along with the item( s) you are unhappy with. We will consider the condition of the goods being returned before deciding whether to make a refund.
- The Brown Thomas Loyalty programme allows you to accumulate points each time you make eligible purchases in any Brown Thomas or BT2 store using your Brown Thomas Loyalty card. The scheme is run by Brown Thomas & Co. Limited, 88-92 Grafton Street, Dublin 2, VAT No. IE8V56031J.
- The programme commenced in October 2009. These terms and conditions govern the programme for its duration and set out in full the contract between Brown Thomas and you, the Brown Thomas Loyalty cardholder.
- You must present your Brown Thomas Loyalty card when you make a purchase in order to earn points on that purchase. You will earn 1 point for every €1 you spend in any calendar year. If you spend more than €5000 within a calendar year you will start to earn 2 points for every additional €1 spent. You will continue to earn 2 points for every €1 you spend provided your annual spend exceeds €5000.
- It may take up to 14 working days to process your registration form and benefits will only apply from this day.
- Points can only be earned at the higher threshold from the day following the purchase which qualified the customer for the increased points. Increased points will not be applied retrospectively to any element of the qualifying purchase. We may also offer bonus points in our absolute discretion at certain times. You can check your points balance by setting up an on-line account at www.brownthomas.com/loyalty
- Eligible purchases are any purchases made in Brown Thomas or BT2 stores except for: Brown Thomas car park fees, Yo Sushi Clarendon Street and gift cards purchases. Excluded purchases may change from time to time at Brown Thomas’ discretion. In order to earn the points you have accumulated, you must have enrolled in the Brown Thomas Loyalty programme, either by completing an application form or phone our customer team: (01) 667 7222. Membership is tiered according to your in-store spend and each tier of membership offers enhanced benefits. We reserve the right to change your tier at our discretion where your in-store spend substantially decreases.
- Black Tier membership applies to members who have spent up to €4,999 in a calendar year.
- On 31st May each year, points earned in the previous calendar year will expire.
- Platinum membership applies to members who have spent over €5000 in a calendar year. Within 72 hours of the day of your last transaction we will credit your card with the cash equivalent of points earned.
- All Platinum Cards with no expiry date are null and void. These cards should be destroyed before disposing to avoid any fraudulent activity.
- Platinum Memberships expire annually.
- Platinum Membership will be retained once you meet the Platinum criteria of €5,000 spend in the previous calendar year.
- On 31st May each year, points earned in the previous calendar year will expire.
- Platinum cards will only be re-issued annually once you meet the necessary criteria. Points have a value of €1 per 100 points. Points may not be exchanged for cash.
- As a Platinum cardholder you are entitled to one complimentary tea or coffee, per cardholder per meal, when you purchase a main course in one of our restaurants. This offer is only available in The Restaurant in Brown Thomas Dublin, Table in Brown Thomas Cork and Egg Cafe in Brown Thomas Limerick.
- If we refund or adjust any of your purchases, we will make the corresponding adjustment to the points on your Brown Thomas Loyalty card.
- You may use your reward towards purchases in any Brown Thomas or BT2 store*. For your security you may be asked to produce a form of I.D with your Brown Thomas Loyalty card at the time of redemption.
- Brown Thomas may withdraw, cancel or change these terms and conditions at any time. If you use your card following a change in the Brown Thomas Loyalty programme you will be deemed to have accepted the change. We may also revoke your membership of the Brown Thomas Loyalty programme at any time and if so, your points will be forfeit. In each case, Brown Thomas will not be liable for any resulting loss or damage.
- Brown Thomas Loyalty cards shall remain the property of Brown Thomas at all times.
- Brown Thomas will not be liable for any unauthorised use of your Brown Thomas Loyalty card or spend of your reward in any circumstances, including loss or theft. Please let us know promptly if you lose your card, or if you change any of your personal details.
- By participating in the Brown Thomas Loyalty programme, you consent to Brown Thomas retaining your information, including details of purchases, and using that information to inform you of products, offers, events and services which may be of interest to you. If you wish to be removed from our lists and have your Brown Thomas Loyalty card cancelled, you may do so at any time by emailing us on email@example.com
- These terms and conditions shall prevail over any other information provided in relation to the programme. Your statutory rights are unaffected. This contract shall be subject to the laws of Ireland
- The material displayed is provided by way of information only, except in relation to the description of goods available to purchase online.
- The information and materials contained in this website are provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, and liability is excluded to the fullest extent permissible under Irish Law.
- We feature products that have been carefully selected for sale on the Brown Thomas website. Once an item is sold out it will be taken off the website at the earliest opportunity and may not be available again. Prices of products may change from time to time. Goods are subject to availability. As there is a delay between the time when your order is placed, and the time when the order is accepted, the stock position relating to particular items may change. If an item you have ordered becomes out of stock before we accept the order we shall notify you as soon as possible and you will not be charged for the out of stock items.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the rate appropriate and correct at the time of entering the information on to the system. Prices may change and offers may be withdrawn at any time.
- Although we try to ensure all our prices displayed on our website are accurate, errors may sometimes occur. If we discover an error in the price of an item you have ordered we will contact you as soon as possible. You will have the option to reconfirm your order at the correct price or cancel it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order in respect of the incorrectly priced item as cancelled.
- Brown Thomas endeavours to ensure that all merchandise offered on the website is available at the same price in all our stores. However, from time to time we may offer additional discounts for purchases from Brown Thomas online that do not apply in stores, or vice versa. Additionally, items offered as sets on this site may not be offered as part of a set within stores and individual prices may apply.
- The information, content, graphics, text, sound, images, buttons, trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos (the “Materials”) contained in this website are protected by copyright, trade mark, database right, sui generis right and other intellectual property laws under national laws and international treaties.
- Copyright and other intellectual property rights in any communications, ideas, or other materials submitted or offered to us by you through, on or by this website, unless specifically requested by us, shall become our property. You agree that submissions by you to this website must not risk infringing any right of any third party and in addition, you agree that no submissions by you to this website will be or contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material or constitute an invasion of privacy. As such, you are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any submissions you make to the website.
- You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within this website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may only download such material and content for the purpose of using this website. Accordingly, we suggest that you do not use the Brown Thomas website to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
- Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of the Brown Thomas website.
Registering and using the Brown Thomas website may involve you setting up an account and giving a password. You are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and the password, and all activities that occur under your account or password. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your account or password and any breach of security or misuse or suspected breach of security or misuse of the service, and ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session if you use a shared computer. Brown Thomas cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this.
- Please choose carefully the information you post on the Brown Thomas website and that you provide to other users. You must not misuse the Brown Thomas website. You will not: send or otherwise post unauthorised commercial communications to users (such as spam); upload viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other malicious code; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; post content that is hateful, threatening, pornographic, or that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence; use the Brown Thomas website to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious or discriminatory; facilitate or encourage any violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to reject, edit or refuse to post any content and to remove any content from the Brown Thomas website, whether or not the content is expressly prohibited by these Terms and Conditions, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
- Brown Thomas community areas are subject to the following Community Area Rules:
- Brown Thomas advises you not to reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else that would allow you to be identified including but not limited to: telephone number, home address, business address, delivery address or email address.
- Brown Thomas reserves the right to close user accounts if we believe a user is using proxy Internet Protocol addresses (IPs) as a method to hide the use of multiple accounts or to disrupt any of our services in any way. If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting the community we may take action against you and close your accounts.
- By submitting any material to us, you automatically grant Brown Thomas a royalty-free, perpetual, exclusive right and license to use, modify, edit, adapt, publish, re-use, translate, distribute, perform and display such material in whole or part worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
- You acknowledge that we are not obliged to publish any material submitted by you.
- By submitting any material to us, you agree to use the Brown Thomas website and Community areas in accordance with these Community Area Rules and website Terms and Conditions.
- If you fail to abide by these Community Area Rules you may be sent an email which informs you why your contribution has been refused or edited. This email will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account or accounts. Action may include any content posted by you being checked before allowed to go on the site or a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or the entire Brown Thomas website.
- Brown Thomas reserves the right to edit or delete any contribution, or take action against any user account, at any time, for any reason.
- If you do not want to grant Brown Thomas the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution on the Brown Thomas website community area.
- The Brown Thomas website is available to all users “as is” without any representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Brown Thomas makes no representations, warranties or undertakings about any of the materials on this website (including without limitation their accuracy, their completeness or their merchantability, quality or fitness for any particular purpose) or any content of or information on any other website referred to or accessed by hypertext link or otherwise through this website or from which this website is referred to or accessed by hypertext link or otherwise.
- Brown Thomas shall not be liable for any direct, special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the material on this website, the performance of the product purchased through the website, the conduct of other users of this website and/or facilities or services offered through this website even if Brown Thomas has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The Brown Thomas website may also contain links to other websites, which are not operated by Brown Thomas. When you activate any of these you will leave the brownthomas.com website and we have no control over, and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of, the material on any website which is not under our control.
- You agree to indemnify us and our agents and officers, directors and employees, immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you.
- We may terminate your use of the website immediately if we consider that you have breached these Terms and Conditions.
Please contact us if you have any comments or complaints.
For online queries contact Brown Thomas Online Customer Services team on +353 (0)818 303062 or firstname.lastname@example.org and for store queries please contact our stores:
Brown Thomas Dublin on +353 (0)1 605 6666
Brown Thomas Cork on + 353 (0)21 480 5555
Brown Thomas Limerick on + 353 (0)61 417 222
Brown Thomas Galway on + 353 (0)91 565 254
We will always endeavour to resolve any dispute as swiftly as possible.
- You must not establish a link to this website to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists or establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Our website must not be framed on any other site, and you may not create a link to any part of this website other than the home page.
The website is controlled and operated in Ireland. Any terms and conditions concerning the usage of this website will be governed by the laws of Ireland and any dispute concerning use of this website will be determined exclusively by the Irish Courts.
Brown Thomas is a trading name of Brown Thomas and Co Limited, a private company limited by shares, registered in Ireland under company number 1407, registered office 88-95 Grafton Street, Dublin 2. Registered VAT number 8V56031J.
The Brown Thomas Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- The Brown Thomas Gift Card is not a credit card, charge card, or cheque guarantee card.
- Valid Brown Thomas gift cards may only be used as full or part payment for goods in Brown Thomas and BT2 stores in Ireland.
- Please see the reverse of The Brown Thomas Gift Card for expiry date details, when any unused value will be lost. Validity can be extended in-store prior to expiry.
- Brown Thomas Group reserves the right to decline any gift card which has not been validly activated according to our procedures.
- The gift card is non-refundable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- The gift card cannot be used for making Brown Thomas MasterCard payments.
- Any residual balance on the gift card following purchase of goods will remain on the gift card while the gift card is valid, to apply towards future purchases.
- Brown Thomas Group expressly excludes all liability for lost stolen and damaged gift cards.
- Brown Thomas Group reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
Online Gift Card Orders
- If you have a query about a Gift Card order please contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com or by phone on +353 (0)818 303062.
- Correspondence Address: Cavendish House, Lemon Street, Dublin 2.
- Our Gift Card Returns and Refund policy complies with EU distance-selling regulations (2000), which outlines your rights to cancel your order.
- If you wish to cancel an order, written notice by email must be given within 7 working days after the day an item is received.
- We will only offer a refund as long as Gift Cards are sent back in their original condition, are unused and unopened in their original packaging.
- In accordance with EU law, the cost of both original and return postage and packing shall be borne by the customer and deducted from any refund.
- Refunds will be paid within 30 days of receiving the written notice of cancellation.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
- We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time. If any of these Terms and Conditions are invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue to have full force and effect.
- We will not be responsible to you for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms and Conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause beyond our reasonable control.
- If you breach these Terms and Conditions and we take no action we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in other situations where you are in breach.
- Brown Thomas reserves the right to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website at any time and without notice.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Brown Thomas. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms and Conditions will only be effective if in writing and signed by a Director of Brown Thomas.
Brown Thomas & Co Limited, Registered in Ireland with registration number 1407
92 Grafton Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland.
For online queries please contact Brown Thomas Online Customer Services team on +353 (0)818 303062 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For store queries please contact our stores directly:
Brown Thomas Dublin on +353 (0)1 605 6666,
Brown Thomas Cork on + 353 (0)21 480 5555,
Brown Thomas Limerick on + 353 (0)61 417 222
Brown Thomas Galway on + 353 (0)91 565254.
The WEEE Directive requires producers to be responsible for the financing of the treatment, recovery and environmentally sound disposal of WEEE from 13 August 2005. It means that final users of such household WEEE are entitled to leave that waste back free of charge, either to retail outlets in instances where a replacement item is purchased, or other authorised collection points, including local authority civic amenity sites, from that date onwards.
A WEEE take-back service currently operates free of charge in any of our Brown Thomas stores with a living department. Please see WEEE Ireland (www.weeeireland.ie ) for more details.