SISLEY Sisley Radiance Anti-Aging Concentrate 30 ml

SKU: 88x3016x150500

€375.00

Free Gift with Purchase

SISLEY Sisley Radiance Anti-Aging Concentrate 30 ml

SKU: 88x3016x150500

€375.00

FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE

Receive a complimentary* treat worth over €150 with the purchase of two or more Sisley products, one to be skincare, in store and online until Saturday, 1st October 2016.
Gift contains:
Lyslait, 30ml
Floral Toning Lotion, 30ml
Supremy a Baume, 2ml
Black Rose Cream Mask, 10ml
Hydra-Global, 10ml
Sisley a Anti-Ageing Body Care, 15ml
Soir díOrient, 1.6ml
Phyto-Teint Expert N∞2, 1.5ml
Soir de Lune Moisturizing Body Cream, 8ml
*For Limited Time Only. One Gift per customer, while stocks last.

  • Product Details

    Because radiance and an even complexion are essential for youthful looking skin, Sisley's Radiance Anti-Aging Concentrate is specifically formulated to address radiance in a global way. Skin surface reflects around 10 % of the light it receives. The other 90% directly penetrates the skin and improves its radiance. For maximum light reflection and refraction, skin's surface must be smooth and clear and the stratum corneum must be thin enough to let the light pass through.
    Sisley's Radiance Anti-Aging Concentrate contains an unprecedented blend of plants and vitamins (prickly pear flower extract and vitamin A palmitate) optimize skin's receptiveness to light and helps boost cellular renewal. To maintain the "glowing effect" of a young radiant skin, the surface microcirculation must be kept dense and well-structured. A combination of essential oils (lavender, geranium and rosewood) works to restore skin's original "healthy glow" for youthful looking skin. With age, melanocyte dysfunctions lead to the appearance of brown spots due to localized hyperpigmentation. To help counteract this process, 3 actions have been combined in order to:1. Regulate the synthesis of "black" melanin (nasturtium flower, white mulberry and scutellaria extracts). 2. Fight against the aggravating effects of free-radicals on melanin production (alkekengi calyx extract). 3. Powerfully soothes, to minimize the impact of inflammatory processes on the stimulation of melanogenesis (white marrubium extract). The complexion is even; brown spots are diminished, skin looks radiant and youthful.

    Apply morning and night to face, neck and décolleté. For optimum results, avoid sun exposure without protection

  • Delivery & Returns

    Standard Delivery €3.50
    Our standard service is delivered within 2-3 working days.

    Express Delivery €5.00
    All orders placed Monday - Thursday before 12.30pm are guaranteed overnight delivery within the ROI.

    Weekend Delivery €7.50
    Weekend delivery is available to customers with a delivery address in county Dublin. All orders placed between Monday 12.00am and Friday 12.30pm are available for weekend delivery.

    For more information on our delivery service please read our full details on Brown Thomas Dispatch, Delivery & Order Tracking.

    Returns

    If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we have ensured our returns & refunds process is simple and free of charge. Please read full details of the Brown Thomas Returns & Refunds process should you need further information

    Postal Returns
    To return items by post please use the prepaid postage label attached to your dispatch invoice.

    Store Returns
    You can also return products to any of our Brown Thomas stores along with the order confirmation email and dispatch invoice. Please also note items must be returned within the 14 day timeframe and be in a saleable condition.

  • Click & Collect

    Convenient and complimentary, order online and collect from your nearest store.

    Brown Thomas Click & Collect is a complimentary service which enables you to place an order online and collect from your nearest store.

    Please allow 2-3 days for Click and Collect in Brown Thomas, Dublin and 3-4 days for our other stores: Cork, Limerick, Galway, BT2 Dundrum and BT2 Blanchardstown. Click & Collect is available at Brown Thomas Dublin, Brown Thomas Cork, Brown Thomas Limerick, Brown Thomas Galway, BT2 Dundrum and BT2 Blanchardstown.

    For more information on our Click & Collect service please read our FAQs here.

  • Gift Options

    Would you like to gift wrap this item? Select one of our Gift Wrap options and ensure they receive something extraordinary in one our exclusive gift boxes with your personalised message.

    Our Luxury Gift Box is available for just €3.00 per item. Or treat them to our Premium Gift Box for €15.00.

    Simply select your Gift Wrap option at the checkout.

Also in this range

How to Wear It