Your Shopping Bag is Empty
Be First To Know
Subscribe to our email list and stay on top of the most hyped drops from Yeezy to Stone Island, Off-White and more, the new brands you need on your radar and the most exclusive launches.
SIGN UP BELOW
Terms and conditions
- Only one submission permitted per person. Multiple entries will be excluded.
- The competition will run until Sunday 26th August at 11.30pm (GMT). Brown Thomas will, at complete random, contact the successful entrant on Wednesday 29th August 2018.
- If no response is received within 156 hours (one week), the Promoter reserves the right to select a new chosen winner.
- Brown Thomas is not responsible for any technical errors in communication networks, internet access or other prevention of entry to the competition.
- Brown Thomas & BT2 staff members are not permitted to enter the competition.
- This competition is open to Brown Thomas customers only.
- Transaction numbers are required to enter this competition. Transaction numbers can be found at the end of all Brown Thomas receipts.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury or death caused by our negligence or fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- No machine generated, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted.
- Entries will only be allowed in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Any attempted interference with the running of this promotion will result in a void entry.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed.
- Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- No responsibility will be taken for telecommunication or website error.
- If a winning entry or entrant is deemed not to comply with these Terms and Conditions, the entry or entrant will be discarded and the prize will be allocated to a reserve entrant.
- The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition.
- The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with entrants.
- The Promoter is bound by the Data Protection Acts (1984 and 1998).
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize (to the extent permissible by law).
- Family prize is granted to two adults and two children under 12, this is not subject to amendment.
- Part one of this prize is for two nights’ accommodation in a Heritage Suite in The Shelbourne Hotel, for two adults and two children.
- The booking must be made in advance through The Shelbourne Dublin, please call +353 1 6634500
- Food and beverage in The Shelbourne Hotel is excluded from this package.
- The second part of this prize is a dinner package at The Restaurant by Johnnie Cooke, Level 3, Brown Thomas Dublin. Prize includes 3 course dinner for 4 people (2 adults & 2 kids) plus a bottle of wine and 2 x soft drinks.
- The booking must be made in advance through The Restaurant by Johnnie Cooke.
- Both prizes from The Shelbourne Hotel and The Restaurant by Johnnie Cooke are redeemable during Mid Term 2018, from Monday 29th October – Thursday 8th November only including the weekend of Friday 2nd November until Sunday 4th November.
- This prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
- This prize is non-refundable.
- This prize is non-transferable.
- Promoter is Brown Thomas Marketing, 21-26 South Annes Lane, Dublin 2, The Shelbourne Dublin, A Renaissance Hotel, 27 St Stephen’s Green, Dublin
- This prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.