Your Shopping Bag is Empty
Our Beauty Hall is full of luxurious and exclusive beauty that we've whittled down to 6 finalists across 20 categories including Best Foundation, Best Moisturiser, Best Lipstick and Best Fragrance. Yes, we know there's so much to choose from but sometimes more really is more!
Best of all, everyone who votes will be in with a chance to win the 20 award-winning beauty products, as chosen by you!
The Brown Thomas Beauty Award winners and the lucky recipient of all 20 products will be announced on Tuesday, 2nd April 2019.
- By voting in the Brown Thomas Beauty Awards you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. Voting/entries will be allowed only in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Voting and entry into the competition is free and no purchase is necessary, unless stated otherwise in the specific terms of the competition.
- Voting commences at 9.00am on Thursday 14th March and will close at 11.59pm on Thursday 21st March.
- The competition will close at 11.59pm on Thursday 21st March.
- Winner selection and announcement will take place on Tuesday 2nd April and Brown Thomas will at complete random select a winner. The decision will be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will receive the winning product from each of the above categories – twenty products in total. The winner must be available to collect the prize from Brown Thomas, Dublin.
- The winner will be contacted by the email provided to vote and enter the competition.
- If no response is received within 120 hours (five days), Brown Thomas reserves the right to select a new chosen winner. Any further winner will be selected on the same criteria as the original winner and will be subject to these terms and conditions. If no response is received by the winner of the prize, Brown Thomas may dispose of the prize as it thinks fit, without any liability to the winner for having done so.
- Unless otherwise stated, entries must arrive by the published closing date for the competition. Entries received after this time will be disqualified. Brown Thomas may, at its discretion, extend the closing date without prior notice.
- Multiple votes from the same email address will accepted however only one entry to the competition will be submitted. Brown Thomas takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, illegible or non-received votes/entries. Votes/Entries must be received by any mechanism described as necessary to vote/enter.
- Where a winner has been selected and Brown Thomas discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe the winner broken terms and conditions, Brown Thomas reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- Brown Thomas accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected votes/entries. Brown Thomas accepts no responsibility for telecommunication or website error.
- No machine generated, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted.
- Any attempted interference with the running of this promotion will result in a void entry.
- All entries or other matter submitted as part of a competition entry shall become the property and the copyright of Brown Thomas. Brown Thomas reserves the right to transmit them all or in part or use them in any way it thinks fit without the permission of the entrant or payment for such use.
- Brown Thomas reserves the right to change the rules or void the competition at any time.
- In the event of a printing or broadcast error (obvious or otherwise), which affects the competition in any way, Brown Thomas reserves the right to administer the competition as though the error had not occurred, having informed the entrants, through the original media, of the original text.
- The winner of the prize may be published on the Brown Thomas website or other Brown Thomas ‘marketing’ channels. The winner may be obligated to take a photograph with their prize upon collection in Brown Thomas, Dublin. The name of the winner and results of the competition will be available on request, enclosing a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Brown Thomas Corporate Offices, 4th Floor, 21 - 26 Anne's Lane, South Anne Street, Dublin 2.
- Prize is as stated. There is no cash alternative in any circumstances whatsoever to the prizes offered. Prizes are not transferable unless otherwise stated. If for any reason an advertised prize is unavailable, Brown Thomas reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value.
- In some competitions, entry may be restricted to entrants of eighteen years and over. However, where there is no age limit or other restriction of entrants in Brown Thomas competitions, in accordance with Rule 18, Brown Thomas will not offer an alternative prize to any winner (such as a minor), who for any reason whatsoever is prevented from receiving or making use of the prize offered. Entrants under the age of 18 should seek permission from the bill payer before making an entry via website, phone or mobile phone, and must have permission from their parent or guardian.
- If a winning entry or entrant is deemed not to comply with these Terms and Conditions, the entry or entrant will be discarded and the prize will be allocated to a reserve entrant.
- The decision of Brown Thomas is final in all matters concerning the voting in the Brown Thomas Beauty Awards and competition. It is a condition of voting and entry to the competition that the entrant agrees to be bound by these, in particular that the decisions of Brown Thomas and judges on any matter whatsoever arising out of or connected with the competition are final.
- The personal details supplied by entrants will only be used for the purpose of the competition entered unless entrants indicate otherwise upon voting in the Brown Thomas Beauty Awards and thus entering the competition to win all of the icons.
- The personal information entrants provide will be used by Brown Thomas for the purpose of selecting the Brown Thomas Beauty Awards and choosing a Winner of the Beauty Awards Icons competition.
- The Promoter is bound by the Data Protection Act 2018.
- Promoter is Brown Thomas, Marketing, 21-26 South Anne’s Lane, Dublin 2.
- Any personal data relating to competition entrants will be used in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation and best practice. Data relating to entrants will be retained by Brown Thomas for a reasonable period after the Competition closes to inform all voters of the final results and of the competition winner.
- Brown Thomas is registered with the Data Protection Commissioner as a Data Controller and all handling and processing of your personal data is strictly in accordance with the data protection principles contained in the Data Protection Act 2018. The Brown Thomas servers are located in a secure facility and any access to your personal data is strictly controlled and limited only to persons who are authorised and have appropriate security clearance to access the servers. To exercise your rights in respect of your personal data please see: https://www.brownthomas.com/about-brown-thomas/privacy-cookie-policy.html