Dyson purifying fans refresh the air in your home removing potentially harmful particles and gases that can be found in the air, these include:
- Bacteria and mould
- Pollen and allergens
- Ultrafine particles & viruses
- Household dust
- Household fumes & odours
- Industrial emissions
- Pet dander and mites
Captures pollutants with 360° sealed HEPA and activated carbon filters
- The fully-sealed filter system combines an activated carbon filter to remove gases, and a Glass HEPA filter that captures 99.95% of microscopic allergens and pollutants.¹
Senses pollutants in real time
- Automatically senses particles and gases in you room, then diagnoses and reports them on the LCD screen.
Projects powerful airflow
- Air Multiplier™technology delivers over 290 litres per second of smooth, yet powerful airflow – circulating purified air throughout the whole room.
Suitable for use around the home
- Dyson Pure Cool™ offers whole room coverage throughout the home.
2 in 1 purifier and fan
- Purifies all year round. Cools you in summer.
- Dyson Pure Cool™ can be programmed to turn off after pre-set intervals, from 15 minutes to 9 hours.
Quiet Mark accreditation
- Awarded for improved sound quality.
Quick & easy filter changing
- Low maintenance, easily changeable filters. With built-in notification when they require replacing.
- Automatically shuts off when tipped over. No fast-spinning blades.
Oscillates up to 350°
- Adjustable oscillation angle from 45° to 350°, to help project purified air around the whole room.
Diffused mode for winter that purifies without cooling you
- In diffused mode air is projected through the back of the machine, whilst maintaining effective purification.
- Monitors and purifies using its quietest settings, with a dimmed display.
- Curved and magnetised to store neatly on top of the machine.
Dyson Link App
- Control your purifying fan from anywhere via the Dyson Link app. Set scheduling and monitor air quality on the go.³
- Using a compatible voice service, control your machine with simple, spoken instructions.
- Tested to EN1822. Particles as small as 0.1 microns.
- Tested for air projection (DTM801), purification coverage in a 81m³ room (TM-003711)
- Requires iOS version 10 or above, or Android version 5 or above. Your mobile device must have Bluetooth 4.0 support.