New High Torque cleaner head
- Dyson’s most powerful ever. An integrated digital motor spins the brush bar up to 60 times a second. Stiff nylon bristles drive deep into carpet to remove ground-in dirt. Soft, anti-static carbon fibre filaments capture dust from hard floors and crevices.
Intelligently optimises power and run time to deep clean carpets and hard floors
- The High Torque cleaner head activates a Dynamic Load Sensor system (DLS). DLS monitors brush bar resistance 360 times a second to detect the floor type and automatically optimise the suction for either carpets or hard floors.1
New LCD screen
- Intelligently reports performance in real time. The screen displays selected power mode, remaining run time, filter maintenance reminders and blockage reports.
Up to 60 minutes of powerful floor cleaning2
- The right balance of run time and power to deep clean all around the home.
20% more suction power than the Dyson Cyclone V10™ vacuum3
- Powered by the Dyson digital motor V11™.
An additional cleaner head engineered for delicate hard floors
- The soft roller cleaner-head has soft nylon and anti-static fibre so it's gentle on hard floors but tough on dirt.
Quickly and easily transforms to a handheld
- With Dyson engineered tools for cleaning up the stairs, inside the car and on the sofa.
40% bigger bin for bigger cleans4
- A bigger bin means less stopping and the 'point and shoot' system makes emptying the bin easy and hygienic. So there’s no need to touch the dirt.
Whole-system filtration captures allergens and expels cleaner air
- Dyson’s advanced four stage filtration system traps 99.97% of microscopic particles as small as 0.3 microns5.
- Suction tested to EN 60312-1 CL5.8 and CL5.9, loaded to bin full, tested in Boost mode. Excludes Dyson machines.
- Applies in Eco mode on hard floors.
- Suction tested to EN 60312-1 CL 5.8 and CL5.9 at the hose/wand, loaded to bin full, tested in boost mode
- Compared to Dyson V8™ vacuums.
- Tested against EN 60312-1 5.11, in Boost mode