Your Shopping Bag is Empty
ARMANI BEAUTY Luminous Silk Hydrating Primer
- How to Use: The LUMINOUS SILK HYDRATING PRIMER can be used in multiple applications: Before foundation: Apply the primer to the skin with fingertips, working from the centre of the face outwards, to prep your complexion for foundation. Finish with LUMINOUS SILK FOUNDATION, for perfected and radiant-looking skin. Over foundation: A pearl-sized amount of primer can be applied over foundation with fingertips, focusing on the top of the cheekbones, brow bones and cupid’s bow, to create a dewy, highlighted look.
- Leading Benefit: In one universal shade, for every complexion, this primer prepares your skin, leaving it feeling hydrated and looking smooth and radiant.
- LUMINOUS SILK HYDRATING PRIMER joins the bestselling LUMINOUS SILK collection: embodying Giorgio Armani’s philosophy of enhancing natural beauty. Inspired by the fine texture of charmeuse silk, the products in the range correct and unify the complexion for a natural makeup look, creating a radiant and flawless-looking result.
Giorgio Armani introduces LUMINOUS SILK HYDRATING PRIMER.
The oil-in-water formulation gives a fresh & natural no makeup-makeup look. Enriched with Shea butter and Glycerin, and formulated with a translucent polymer and crystal-encapsulated pigments. Skin beautifully reflects and captures the light for a fresh, healthy-looking and glowing finish.
- Immediately enhances complexion through a hydrated and glowing skin.
- For all skin types and tones.
- Radiance Boosting.
- Lightweight & Comfortable.
- Hydrating, perfecting and glow enhancing primer.
- Luminous Silk Hydrating Primer combines a skin care and make up formula, for a radiant look and an improved foundation application, wear and comfort.
Please see store pages for Click & Collect opening hours.
Convenient and complimentary, order online and collect from your nearest store.
Brown Thomas Click & Collect is a complimentary service which enables you to place an order online and collect from your nearest store.