Your Shopping Bag is Empty
You can return items to brownthomas.com or to any Brown Thomas stores free of charge within 14 days of receipt of your order. Please note items must be returned within this time-frame and be in a saleable condition. This means returning the item to us in its original condition, unused, in its original packaging, with garment tags and ‘do not remove tag’ still attached.
Please note for legal reasons cosmetic products can only be returned if all seals and packaging are unbroken. Also, lingerie returns, for hygiene reasons, must have both the hygiene strips* and 'do not remove tags' attached before returns or refunds can be considered. *Where applicable, inclusive of briefs, shape-wear and swimwear.
Once we have received the returned item(s) we will consider the condition of the goods being returned before authorising refunds or exchanges (Exchanges are available in store only). For legal reasons cosmetic products can only be returned if all seals and packaging are unbroken.
The Brown Thomas online Customer Services Team are available at +353 (0) 818303062 via email on firstname.lastname@example.org during store hours, should you need any further information.
General refund information
To return items by post please use the prepaid postage label attached to your dispatch invoice. It is advisable for you to obtain proof of postage at the Post Office as we will not be held responsible for lost or damaged item(s) through the post.
- Repackage the item(s) you wish to return in their original condition, in their undamaged packaging.
- Attach the pre-paid postage label (found on the dispatch invoice) to the outside of package.
- Ensure the dispatch note is included in the package.
- Please ensure that the package is sealed and the label is attached properly.
- Post the parcel at any Post Office. We advise that you obtain proof of postage. Please hold on to this proof of postage until you have received your refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email from us upon receipt of your package and when your refund has been processed.
- Refunds will only be paid back to the original payment method. It can take up to 10 working days from date of posting depending on your bank.
Brown Thomas Online Returns
Western Business Park
We work in line with the Environmental Production Agency (EPA) so you can bring back waste (WEEE) to Brown Thomas free of charge when you are purchasing an electrical item. Waste batteries may be retuned free of charge. You may return your item in our Living and electrical departments in Dublin, Cork or Limerick. Our Producer Registration Number is 00452WB.