Darlings, this is a new REVOLUTIONARY category in makeup, a customisable complexion booster for super starlit skin in seconds! My Hollywood Flawless Filter in Shade 4 has the versatility of a primer, the mega-watt glow of a highlighter, and the perfecting properties of your favourite digital filter. Featuring fabulous ingredients, it soft-focuses, illuminates skin and makes lines and pores appear smoother.
The Hollywood Flawless Filter in Shade 4 is a neutral golden yellow for medium skin tones. Wear with Magic Foundation 6 Medium or Light Wonder 6 Medium.
WHAT MAKES HOLLYWOOD FLAWLESS FILTER MAGIC:
• The ultimate high gloss, high glow celebrity-skin-filter-in-a-bottle! This was born on the red carpet makeup, inspired by technology, for real life, in real time that looks amazing on-screen or off.
• Smoothing airbrush polymers roll over your complexion for a poreless-looking, creamy finish.
• Glossy Oil is a lightweight moisturising oil that reflects and adds light to your face where you need it.
• Finely milled powders soft focus, makes lines and pores appear smoother which means it only ever looks as amazing in real life, as it does on camera.
• Porcelain Flower Extract is a brightening ingredient derived from a Thai flower with natural antioxidants and anti-inflammatories to enhance microcirculation and brighten skin.
• Ideal for superstar-lit skin whether you want a subtle glow or a mega-watt complexion.
Apply the Hollywood Flawless Filter using the Magic Wand applicator to your skin.
1. Beneath it! All over prime and stretch across the skin, underneath Magic Foundation for a subtle glow and polished finish.
2. Blend it! Mix with your shade of Light Wonder or Magic Foundation on the back of your hand to amplify your Hollywood glow.
3. Boost it! Dot along the tops of your cheekbones, down the nose, above the cupid’s bow and anywhere else to glow like a Hollywood star!
4. Bling it! Go mega-watt and wear it on its own at full volume, erasing any imperfections with The Retoucher Concealer for a fresh, glossy, all-over-glow!
•Charlotte’s Tip: Follow this hybrid illuminator with the Filmstar Bronze & Glow for sculpted killer cheekbones to complete your red carpet look.