Your Shopping Bag is Empty
SKINGREDIENTS Skingredients Sally Cleanse 2% Salicylic Acid Oil Control Cleanser Refillable Primary Pack 100ml
Here’s to putting Sally on a pedestal – that’s Skingredients® Sally Cleanse Oil Control Cleanser (100ml), our multi-award-winning, 2% salicylic acid treatment cleanser that moonlights as a spot-zapper + micro-mask on the side.
Salicylic acid is an oil-soluble beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) that deep dives into pores to dissolve the sebum (aka oil), + dead skin cells, which helps to tackle spots, blackheads, lumps + bumps. It’ll effectively exfoliate the skin’s surface for instantly smoother results and help to lift away excess oiliness for a matte finish – it also an anti-inflammatory, which eases redness in the skin.
Sally Cleanse is part of our Match + Mix® range of skincare. They’re “add-ons” to your Skingredients core recipe – that's the KeyFour – which work to address your individual skin concerns + help you reach your skin goals. Incorporate our Match + Mix products, like Sally Cleanse, into your AM + PM skincare routine when your skin needs it. She’s a powerful ally to oily skinned hoomans, our Sally, but her company is best enjoyed in small doses – that’s every 3rd PM to prevent skin irritation. Her BFF? PreProbiotic Cleanse of course. Use them alongside each other to exfoliate + give back to the skin. Plus, it’s a skin-smoothing hero for bacne, chestne + bumne (be careful around sensitive areas) and keratosis pilaris, aka chicken skin. So you can't live without Sally? Make sure you keep your primary pack and switch to buying a refill tube next time. This Primary Pack tube is your tube-for-life that’s made from resilient, ultra-durable materials.
Who It’s For?
- Those with very oily skin – salicylic acid helps to mop up excess oil and reduce redness.
- Those with blackheads (open comedones) and whiteheads (closed comedones) – Sally gets to the root of spots and blackheads by clearing pores.
- Those with under-the-skin spots – Sally can penetrate deep into the pore, reducing inflammation.
- Hoomans ® (aka humans) over the age of 12.
- Those with keratosis pilaris (chicken skin) and bacne – use anywhere on your body.
- Not for those with super sensitive skin – and we always recommend patch testing.
- Not for pregnant mamas-to-be – using high amounts of salicylic acid is not recommended during pregnancy.
- Not for those on high-levels of medicated drugs prescribed by a dermatologist – speak to your dermatologist if you wish to use salicylic acid alongside your regime.
- How to Use: Use in the PM every third night after pre-cleansing. Pump a coin-sized amount of cleanser into wet palms. Massage into your face using firm, circular, outward motions. After 60 seconds, rinse and remove with hands or our Cleanse Off Mitt. To use Sally Cleanse as a spot-zapper: Apply directly to spots, leave for three minutes to calm inflammation and remove thoroughly with water. To use Sally Cleanse as a micro-mask: massage Sally Cleanse into cleansed skin, leave for 2 minutes to target those pesky beneath-the-surface bumps and then remove. We recommend that you do this once-a-week maximum to avoid skin irritation.
- Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate  , Sodium Cocoamphoacetate  , Sodium Chloride  , Propylene Glycol  , Salicylic Acid  , Phenoxyethanol  , Gluconolactone , Sodium Hydroxide , Benzoic Acid , Disodium EDTA  ,Sodium Benzoate , Calcium Gluconate , Citric Acid  Glossary:  Surfactant (Cleansing Agent),  Viscosity controlling agent  Hydrator (Humectant),  Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA), Exfoliating,  Preservative,  Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA), Exfoliating,  pH Balancer  Stabiliser. Glossary:  Surfactant (Cleansing Agent),  Viscosity controlling agent  Hydrator (Humectant),  Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA), Exfoliating,  Preservative,  Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA), Exfoliating,  pH Balancer  Stabiliser.
- Rock Star Ingredients: > Salicylic acid: a beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) that dissolves oil and debris in the pore and exfoliates the skin.
- Product Claims: > Dermatologically tested > Ocular tested > Suitable for all skin types > Non-comedogenic > Vegan > Refillable > Cruelty-free Nerdie tip: Use Sally as a wash-off spot-zapper or as a micro-mask. If you’re oily-skinned or prone to any form of congestion anywhere, whether it be blackheads of keratosis pilaris (chicken skin), Sally is your new best friend.
Same Day Delivery, Dublin Only €15.00
Nominated Day Delivery, Dublin Only €13.50
Large Electrical Products €24.99 (5-7 days)
For more information on our delivery service please read our full details on Brown Thomas Dispatch, Delivery & Order Tracking.
BT Plus €19.95
Unlimited standard delivery for a year. Find out more
Quick & Easy Returns
For full details on how you can return items online or in-store, please click here
Please see store pages for Click & Collect opening hours.
Convenient and complimentary, order online and collect from your nearest store.
Brown Thomas Click & Collect is a complimentary service which enables you to place an order online and collect from your nearest store.
At certain times of the year our gift wrap may vary slightly in line with seasonal celebrations.