Your Shopping Bag is Empty
DEAN & DELUCA
New York City's Dean & Deluca opens for the first time in Europe in our Dublin store and online where you will find the finest foods and gourmet gifts from around the world.
Quick & Easy Country-Style BBQ Ribs Recipe
With Kansas City Barbeque Sauce
With a rich tomato base, mixed with some brown sugar, molasses, vinegar and garlic, this sweet and smoky sauce goes great with chicken, brisket and ribs.
- 4 pounds country-style ribs
- 2 cups Kansas City style barbecue sauce plus additional, if desired, for serving.
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Place ribs on a baking sheet and heat in oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until ribs are light grey.
- 3. While heating ribs, prepare a slow charcoal fire. When the coals have turned to light grey ash, throw a couple of handfuls of soaked wood chips (like hickory) on the coals.
- 4. Place the pre-cooked ribs fattier side up on the grill over the slow-burning coals. Put the lid on the barbecue and adjust the drafts, if any, to keep fire burning slowly. Grill the ribs, turning once or twice, for 30 minutes. Slather the ribs with 2 cups of the sauce, and cook for an additional 15 minutes.
Serve with additional sauce, if desired.