Your Shopping Bag is Empty
WIN A MAGICAL FAMILY TRIP TO LAPLAND!
To celebrate the launch of The Christmas Shop, we are delighted to offer customers an extraordinary competition with Sunway Holidays. The lucky winner and their family will experience a once in a lifetime opportunity to travel to Lapland and meet Santa Claus himself!
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
The lucky winner will be contacted after the 4th of October, good luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This online competition is open to Brown Thomas customers in The Republic of Ireland only excluding employees, directors and agents from Brown Thomas and Sunway Holiday their group companies, their family members, or anyone else connected with this Promotion.
- Entrants are required to submit the last four barcode numbers found at the end of all Brown Thomas receipts as part of the entry requirements.
- By entering the Promotion you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry per person is allowed and any entrant who enters more than the permitted maximum will be disqualified.
- Where a winner has been selected and the Promoter discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe the winner has made more than the permitted number of entries, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- Any further winner will be selected on the same criteria as the original winner and will be subject to these terms and conditions.
- The Promotional Period is open at 10:00am on Thursday, 17th August 2017 (GMT) until 19.000pm on Saturday, 30th September 2017 (GMT).
- Winner selection will take place on Wednesday, 4th October 2017 and the chosen winner will be contacted following this.
- If no response is received within 156 hours (one week), the Promoter reserves the right to select a new chosen winner.
- Winner and guests must hold valid travel insurance for the holiday duration.
- Failure to attend for any reason whatsoever on the travel date specified and booked (11th December 2017) does not entitle the winner to an alternative prize and the prize will be deemed to have been forfeited.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute prize of equal value if a prize element becomes unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
- Holiday is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Holiday prize includes x3 nights full board in a Superior Family Room (x2 adults and x2 children sharing) at the 4* Hotel Saaga in Lapland. Prize is for two adults and two children, aged between 4 to 12 years of age only. This holiday prize must be taken on 11th December 2017.
- Prize includes return flights from Dublin, Kittila airport transfers, 3 nights’ accommodation on December 11th, 12th and 13th 2017, Baggage allowance up to 20kg per person, Taxes and Travel representative services, courtesy of Sunway.
- Holiday prize must be booked directly with Sunway.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury or death caused by our negligence or fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- No machine generated, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted.
- Entries will only be allowed in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Any attempted interference with the running of this promotion will result in a void entry.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed.
- Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- No responsibility will be taken for telecommunication or website error.
- If a winning entry or entrant is deemed not to comply with these Terms and Conditions, the entry or entrant will be discarded and the prize will be allocated to a reserve entrant.
- The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition.
- The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with entrants.
- The Promoter is bound by the Data Protection Acts (1984 and 1998).
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize (to the extent permissible by law).
- Promoter is Brown Thomas, Marketing, 21-26 South Annes Lane, Dublin 2 and Sunway, Head office, Marina House, Clarence Street, Dun Laoghaire Co Dublin.