Your Shopping Bag is Empty
WIN A 2 NIGHT FAMILY STAY IN Druids Glen Hotel & Golf Resort
Join us for a fantastic, fun packed two-night family escape.
- Bed & Breakfast for two adults and two children under 12 sharing a deluxe family guestroom.
- Four-course meal for two adults and children’s a la carte for two children on one evening in Hugo’s Restaurant, 2AA rosette restaurant.
- Welcome activity pack on arrival, outdoor playground, indoor playroom, DVDs, and a walking trail.
- Family Picnic on the grounds.
- Full use of the Health & Fitness Club.
- Complimentary car parking.
- Wifi access throughout the hotel.
ABOUT Druids Glen Hotel & Golf Resort
Druids Glen Hotel & Golf Resort is the a haven for families. Set in the beautiful surroundings of Co. Wicklow, The Garden of Ireland, there is also an indoor swimming pool, indoor play area (including a soft play area, wall puzzles, arcade machine, foosball and air-hockey as well as weekend movies every evening), outdoor playground (with swings, slides, jungle gym and a roundabout), an extensive DVD library (all guest rooms offer a DVD player), babysitting service, cot and rollaway bed available plus a 24 kitchenette (use of a fridge, bottle warmer, bottle sterilizer and microwave).
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
We will contact the successful entrant on Wednesday 18th April 2018.
Terms and conditions
- Only customers who purchase in store on Level 3, between Saturday 7th April and Sunday 15th April can enter the competition.
- Only one submission permitted per person. Multiple entries will be excluded.
- The competition will run until Sunday 15th April at 5pm (GMT). Brown Thomas will, at complete random, contact the successful entrant on Wednesday 18th April 2018.
- If no response is received within 156 hours (one week), the Promoter reserves the right to select a new chosen winner.
- Brown Thomas is not responsible for any technical errors in communication networks, internet access or other prevention of entry to the competition.
- Brown Thomas & BT2 staff members are not permitted to enter the competition.
- This competition is open to Brown Thomas customers only.
- Transaction numbers are required to enter this competition. Transaction numbers can be found at the end of all Brown Thomas receipts.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury or death caused by our negligence or fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- No machine generated, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted.
- Entries will only be allowed in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Any attempted interference with the running of this promotion will result in a void entry.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed.
- Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- No responsibility will be taken for telecommunication or website error.
- If a winning entry or entrant is deemed not to comply with these Terms and Conditions, the entry or entrant will be discarded and the prize will be allocated to a reserve entrant.
- The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition.
- The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with entrants.
- The Promoter is bound by the Data Protection Acts (1984 and 1998).
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize (to the extent permissible by law).
- Family prize is granted to two adults and two children under 12 in a family room, this is not subject to amendment. (Interconnecting rooms available for families with more than two children, a supplement will apply)
- The winner is entitled to a two night family escape including: Bed & Breakfast for two adults and two children under 12 sharing a deluxe family guestroom, four-course meal for two adults and children’s a la carte for two children on one evening in Hugo’s Restaurant, 2AA rosette restaurant, welcome activity pack on arrival, outdoor playground, indoor playroom, DVDs, and a walking trail, family Picnic on the grounds, full use of the Health & Fitness Club, complimentary car parking, Wifi access throughout the hotel.
- The prize is valid for use by the winner until February 2019, subject to availability excluding Bank Holidays, Special Events and July & August.
- Promoter is Brown Thomas Marketing, 21-26 South Annes Lane, Dublin 2 and Druids Glen Hotel & Resort, Leabeg Upper, Newtown Mount Kennedy, Co. Wicklow.
Prize provided by Druids Glen Hotel & Golf Resort - Brown Thomas Encore Rewards Partner