Your Shopping Bag is Empty
MARIA TASH IN BROWN THOMAS DUBLIN
The piercing and jewellery label adored by celebrities and influencers the world over, Maria Tash is exclusive to Level 2 of our Dublin store.
SERVICE PRICING LIST*
General install or removal | €15
Earlobe | €20
Ear cartilage (helix/outer rim) | €25
Inner ear cartilage (daith, tragus, rook, tash rook, conch, ear head/forward helix) | €30
Surface | €35
Ear project/inustrial, orbital | €35
Navel | €40
Nipple | €40
Nostril | €40
Septum | €40
Dermal anchor | €75
*Service cost does not include jewellery.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You must be over the age of 18 to get a piercing unaccompanied by an adult.
- Those under the age of 18 must be accompanied by their legal guardian. Both child and legal guardian must have valid photographic ID or equivalent with them on the day (E.G. passport, driver’s licence, birth certificate). If child and legal guardian’s last name are different, proof of guardianship must also be presented (passport, birth certificate, etc.).
- A valid photographic ID or equivalent will be required for proof of age. Where this is not present, the piercing team have a legal right to refuse service.
- Children must be aged 8 or over to have an earlobe piercing and aged 16 or over for cartilage piercings.
- You must be over the age of 18 for nipple piercings.
- You must be aged 16 or over to have either nostril or navel piercings. If you are under the age of 18 you must follow the terms in points 2 and 3.
- All the Maria Tash Jewellery is nickel-free 14k to 18k gold.
- Clean your piercing morning and night until it is fully healed, which can take several months to a year, depending on the piercing and your own body. Cleaning more than four times a day or using harsh cleaning products can irritate your piercing and delay healing.
- Do not remove you jewellery during healing time as it will begin to close immediately, making it difficult to reinsert. If your jewellery is uncomfortable and needs to be refitted during the healing period, please come back to Maria Tash at Brown Thomas Dublin for an adjustment.
- Avoid touching the piercing with un-washed hands and fingernails or getting other people’s saliva or bodily fluids in the area.
- Avoid friction and pressure, such as sleeping on the piercing or tight clothing during the healing period.
- Swimming in chlorinated pool water or fresh water lakes during the first six to eight weeks of the healing period should be avoided. Clean salt-water swimming locations are better for your piercing.
- We recommend using NeilMed Wound Wash Fine Mist Spray. Apply this directly to the piercing, then using a high-quality cotton bud gently clean around the front and back of the piercing. Do not move the jewellery or touch the piercing outside of the cleaning routine.
- If you experience a build-up of dried matter on the piercing, use warm water on a paper towel as this will reduce the matter. Do not pick or pull the dried matter as they are attached to the healing tissue and will aggravate your healing process.
- When showering, be careful to keep soaps, shampoos and body washes away from a fresh piercing.
- Do not turn or rotate your jewellery as this will aggravate your healing process.
- Do not clean your piercing with alcohol or bactine as none of these products are designed for deep wound care.